Monday 2 December 2013

1st story : SARAH's University Life =)

Hai. Hello! Assalamualaikum ~

First and foremost, this maybe going to be my last post in last month for this year. LOL. I didnt expect to write this post since I forgot my password to sign in Blogger. After several trials, yeaaa here I am! writing this post. ahaks~

well. just so you know, I've been here in USM for 3 months, means that I am half way to finish my very first semester. within a month to start the final exam. it's so awkward! after a long time I didnt 'meet' the exam paper and all those things (the thick-like-hell books for sure). I keep questioning myself "Am I ready for the final exam?". entah la labu. sometimes I feel so confident to go through the 'war' but there were the times that I hate so much when I lost focus to the things that I've always wanted to give my all best. but now, I tend to motivate myself when I am in lost mode instead of torturing myself for doing something bad. I believe that good words can cure the unhappy heart.

For these 3 months, I went back home for 4 times! Hahah. I admit that homesickness is still 'landing' in myself. I dont know why so hard to keep this away from me. aigo~ why dear self why? I can see a lot of people here enjoy their campus life so much. yes, I enjoy it too. but not too much. seriously. whenever i wanna do something, I will straightly think of my family. Ibu Ayah Kakak Adik. well. this is my first time ever been away from family and TERENGGANU for sure. After 2 months, I kind of recovered from that homesickness. but still thinking of my family (all the time). *yang peliknya, i gain weight! 7kgs. boooooo! homesick ke apa kalo gini ? zzzz~

I've been through the most hectic time in the university. the time which I didnt have enough sleep. doing the assignments. studying for the test. preparing notes for the presentations. a lot ! 24 hours sometimes are not enough. HAHA *hyperbola*

Here, it's so hard for me to go to anywhere I want. I mean the transport. I dont have any transport here. I just use the provided bus in USM to go to the class everyday. To go the outside places, I need to ask for seniors' help to send me to the places. this service is called as 'student cab'. or else, my friends and I will rent a car for half day and we will go to everywhere we want until night. pehh! I've been to many well-known places in Penang. Bukit Bendera, Batu Feringgi, Gurney Plaza, Gurney Paragon and lots more! *only in 3 months* HAHAHAHA

well. I cant wait for study week. I choose to back home to study. I am an alone-person to study. I dont like to study with 2 or more people. btw, 21st Dec I will be going to KL by taking a flight. gonna spend 2 or 3 days there then back to Terengganu.

Pray for me to prepare well for the final exam. I want to score as high as I can. Break a leg, SARAHNABIHA! =))

Goodluck people in everything you do. May Allah bless us. xoxo !



No comments: